Sunday, August 5, 2012

Books To Assist in Making Big Money

One of the best ways to stay motivated in your business, or to re- energize yourself for another side business is to read books about making money. Here are some highly recommended picks. Making money Books.

Highly successful people make a habit out of reading frequently. Personally, I am the most successful woman I know, but I am very close to a few ladies who are doctors, and Attorneys, yet my degrees are in nursing and business administration. The reason I am more successful is that they have limited themselves to earning money through their one and only business, and basically have deteriorated just as most of their employees have after graduating from the college of their chosen profession.

To really push the limit, one must sharpen the saw. The saw, by the way, is you. I learned that term many years ago when I read The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, a classic best seller that is highly recommended to aid in maintaining focus.

A person who does not read is no better off than one who can't read. I have personally continued to read and learn ever since graduating college, and I am grateful for my peculiar habit because although I can not talk about the frivolous subjects of reality television with the girls who are forever struggling to pay their bills, I can find new ways to earn $4,000 per month without leaving my home.

In the long run, I am happier than the girls who know which television star is cheating with a certain runway model, and I actually have fun continually educating myself. If you are one of those who has not read an educational book since school, waste no more time. Read something that will inspire you to be a better person, stronger worker, or better finance manager.

Our brains become flabby and tired when not challenged, just as out muscles do when we stop working out. Keeping the saw (you) sharp means becoming more intense in your daily workouts, learning something new on a regular basis, and knowing how to manage money. I stress this because unfortunately, most people go to school to get their education, and they know nothing about what to do with their money, especially women. This is why so many women in this day and age are still trying to find a rich man to solve all of their problems for them. When they can't find a man to take care of them they turn to the government and think Obama will make life easier for them.

Believe me, it is much better to have the power and the intelligence to make millions than it is to subject yourself to a rich guy. Recommended reading for motivation is Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. It is an enjoyable read that can inspire one to take the bull by the horns. Also, I personally like to read books about the great entrepreneurs such as John D. Rockefeller, but if that is not your thing, avoid it, and read what keeps you interested in achievement.  What ever it takes to inspire and motivate should be taken in. Please feel free to message me or comment. I would love to be of help, advise or provide encouragement.

Seeing women take control of their lives is my passion!
Sincerely, KDH

No comments:

Post a Comment